Thursday, July 21, 2011

#1

Good morning, Los Angeles!

You know that thing that happens (sometimes) when you've got an appointment for a haircut and the day you're scheduled to go to the salon, you wake up to find that your hair is looking AWESOME? I'm having a feeling very similar to that, right now.

I wanted to start a blog about why I'm leaving Los Angeles (calm down! It's gonna take a while...months, even...you've got plenty of time between now and then, believe me) and wouldn't you know it, the Marine layer is lovely right now.

I realize a bit of costal eddy isn't enough to undo all of my hate about this place, but damned if it's not distracting...fuck it...I'll write more about my escape plan, later.

Um...here are some things I would Tweet, if I had a Twitter account:

-I met this dude that offered to tell me a big personal secret, but he said he'd only tell me if we never spoke again. I didn't take him up on his offer. We haven't spoken since.
#truestory/gypped

-I've been an atheist since the first time I played the telephone game at Y Camp.

-As a kid, I used to wish I was either black or Latina. These days, I wish I was a gay dude.
#itgetsbetter(?)






No comments:

Post a Comment